Wednesday 4 February 2009

All Alone

We are all alone. We play at connection, at families, at friends, at lovers. Partners joined at the hip, friends forever, part of a group, part of a gang, part of something. Ultimately, we are all alone in our own skin, our own mind, our own feelings, our own perceptions. However much we wish it were different, it's not. We are alone on the island called me, waving frantically at ships passing in the night.

"Inside myself is a place where I live all alone, and that's where I renew my springs that never dry up". - Pearl Buck

No comments:

Thank you very much for visiting

Thank you very much for visiting
all writing copyright - My Name is ZING - 2009
blogarama - the blog directory
Personal Blogs Blog Directory
Poetry Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Loaded Web - Global Blog & Business Directory